All About Referigerator Repair
Refrigerator Repair Services in kolkata
It is impossible to imagine a home without a refrigerator nowadays. Not only does it let the food inside stay longer but also prevents the development of bacteria for a longer time. kolkata’s humid climate is also a major factor why a refrigerator is required. It is not until when a refrigerator stops working when one realises its importance. Refrigerators also need servicing and maintenance just as any other home appliance that you use. Generally, fridges last around 15 years but their parts may malfunction. Finding a reliable refrigerator service at homes will be difficult in this city and you can get duped. You can consider taking your non-functioning refrigerator to a renowned fridge-repair service centre in kolkata. However, finding out the time from your work in taking your refrigerator to a repair centre sounds impractical. Fixinnow.com offers specialised professionals who can easily repair your fridge and provide you with authentic parts at your home. Our services make it easier to get your refrigerator repaired whenever you get free. Here are a few usual issues of refrigerators:
- Water leaks from the fridge: The refrigerator’s defrost drain usually gets jammed with ice and food particles, which will lead to water leakage. Water is transported to the drain pan from the coils and it is vaporised in the defrost cycle. Water would remain in the freezer until it can’t hold anymore and it will eventually leak out from the refrigerator. Water-leakage can also be caused by a minor leakage in the drain pan. A skilled professional can easily fix these problems at your home.
- Problematic compressor: It’s the heart of the refrigerator and it works as a motor and a pump. By controlling the refrigeration cycle, the compressor is responsible for compressing the refrigerator’s coolant and spreading it via the evaporator and condenser coils. A dirty and a non-lubricated compressor are often the major reasons for which the refrigerator does not function properly. If the internal part of the refrigerator’s compressor is well-lubricated the fridge will cool for a long time without failing to function. A specialised technician would have proper knowledge about the correct amount of lubrication required for the compressor and know which type would be the best. You should book a professional who offers refrigerator-repairing services at homes to mend this issue with the compressor.
- The coolant is not enough: The coolant of the refrigerator flows by the evaporator coils. It also lowers the high temperature air that is present over the coils. This is why your food remains cold inside the fridge. When the coolant level is not sufficient, your refrigerator won’t be able to make your food cold inside.
- The condenser coils are not clean: The condenser coils convert the high-pressure vapour or gas into high pressure liquid. These coils at the back of your fridge release heat during the conversion process. It is an important part of the process without which the fridge won’t work. If the condenser coils can’t release heat, you will know that the condenser coils have dust settled on them. There can be even situations where the condenser fan motor will generate some whistling sounds because the condenser coils are unclean. The condenser fan motor circulates cool air to eliminate the condenser coils’ heat and vaporises the defrost water from the drain pan. If the condenser coils are not cleaned on a frequent basis, the condenser fan will not be able to work properly.
- Weird sounds from the refrigerator: Noise can come from different parts of a refrigerator. The freezer part generally creates loud sounds when the evaporator fan motor is not working. Sometimes the motor stops working or the evaporator fan is loosened. The fridge will not cool efficiently when the evaporator fan motor has malfunctioned. It needs to get changed by a specialist who is experienced in refrigerator-repair services. It is unsafe to replace this part by yourself or by some unskilled technician. If the area near the defrost timer is generating some sounds, get it replaced as soon as possible.
- Malfunctioning motor: The refrigerator stops functioning once the motor is damaged. Replacing this part is the only way for your fridge to run properly.
- Malfunctioning start capacitor: When the start capacitor is not getting a signal from the thermostat after switching on the fridge, the start capacitor should be replaced. When the start capacitor receives signal from the thermostat, the compressor activated would begin the refrigeration cycle. This cycle does not begin when the start capacitor is malfunctioning.
- The thermostat is faulty: A faulty thermostat will not be able to send signal to the start capacitor and your refrigerator would not start. A fridge repairing professional will replace this thermostat at an instant.
- The MCB trips: Whenever the circuit is overloaded, the MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) will trip. To see if your fridge is creating this problem, disconnect all your electrical home appliances. Reconnect the fridge and if it is causing this problem, a proficient expert would be able to figure out the cause and provide a helpful solution.
Why Book Fixinnow.com’s Fridge Repairing Service?
- Proficient and highly skilled technicians: Fixinnow.com has only proficient technicians who have experience working with top brands such as Whirlpool, LG, Kenstar, Panasonic, Samsung, Godrej, Panasonic, and Videocon, among others. Just 1 out of 5 candidates is chosen, as each candidate has to undergo a stringent background check. After the selection, highly skilled veterans in the fridge repair service field school the candidate. After this preparation process, the selected applicant can operate as an Fixinnow.com expert.
- Rs. 20,000 as insurance against damages: For accidental damages while fixing your refrigerator, we provide insurance up to Rs. 20,000. We take full accountability for the services we provide.
- Product Guarantee: Our specialists would provide you genuine parts with full product guarantee. If you wish, you can take your damaged part back from the specialist after the repairing is finished.
- Fixed Pricing: All the authentic products are provided to you at fixed prices and our experts will never overcharge you.
- 30-day Service Guarantee: You would get a service guarantee of 30 days from Fixinnow.com, in our refrigerator repair service does not please you.
Fridge Repairing Service by Fixinnow.com:
- Repairing Work: Fixinnow.com would provide repairing services for fridges with single doors, double doors, triple doors, and side by side doors.
- How inspection charges are taken: Inspection charges for getting only your fridge inspected and not getting it fixed by our Fixinnow.com professionals would cost about Rs. 249. If you want to avail the services of our Fixinnow.com specialists between 9.00 PM to 10.00 PM at night, you are required to pay an extra amount of Rs. 150. The entire amount will come around Rs. 399. You can also pay cash once the services if you do not wish to pay the amount online.
Common Broken Refrigerator Symptoms
When your fridge is noisy, find out how to repair it by troubleshooting the location of the noise, from the evaporator fan motor in the freezer to the bottom of the fridge with the condenser fan motor.
29% of customers
Diagnose the reason for your leaking fridge, from a faulty water inlet valve to a worn out door seal.
27% of customers
Will not start
Find out how to fix a fridge that will not start, by examining a few key parts such as the temperature control or the compressor overload relay.
18% of customers
Ice maker not making ice
Learn how to fix your ice maker when it's not making ice and inspect the water fill tubes, water inlet valve and the icemaker.
6% of customers
Fridge too warm
If your fridge is, too warm then troubleshooting common parts like the air inlet damper.
6% of customers
Not dispensing water
If the water dispenser is not dispensing water then examine key parts such as the water inlet valve and dispenser actuator.
3% of customers
Fridge and Freezer are too warm
Diagnose the causes of why the fridge and freezer are too warm by checking a few key parts such as the defrost timer, defrost heater, defrost thermostat or evaporator fan motor.
3% of customers
When the fridge has doors that are sweating then examine key components such as the door gasket, seals and the hinges.
1% of customers
Light not working
Learn how to fix the fridge when the light won't turn on but the door is opened.
1% of customers
Fridge too cold
Find out how to repair a fridge that's too cold by troubleshooting the common problem parts like a temperature control or thermistor.
1% of customers
Fridge runs too long
Troubleshoot why the fridge is running too long by examining some of the key parts like a faulty defrost timer or the thermostats.
1% of customers
Freezer too cold
Determine why your freezer is too cold by troubleshooting parts, like the air damper or thermistor.